Code of Conduct - Commitment
“As a member of the Wasaga Beach Chamber of Commerce (“Chamber”), I/we recognize that membership is a privilege. Further, membership brings with it the responsibility to assure that all members also understand and commit to the following membership undertaking.
Accordingly, I/we shall commit to:
- Conduct all business and professional activities in a reputable manner so as to reflect honourably upon the Wasaga Beach business community and fellow Chamber members.
- Respect the good reputation, profile and status of the Chamber and represent the Chamber accordingly.
- Understand, support and promote the Chamber, along with its objectives: Constitution- Section2: " The object of the Wasaga Beach Chamber of Commerce shall be to promote and improve trade and commerce, the economic, civic and social welfare of the district."
- Where possible, participate in the functions and activities of the Chamber and lend our/my professional and business expertise.
- Provide honest, skilled and conscientious service to my/our customers.
I/we also understand that the failure to adhere to the professional and personal obligations outlined above, and as further defined in Chamber By-Laws, as well as Boards of Trade Act, can result in the termination of my(our) membership by the Chamber’s Board of Directors (“Board”).
If the Board accepts this application, then I/we agree to pay in advance the fees for membership, which are non-refundable, as may be prescribed by the Board from time to time (current rates of my/our membership are outlined herein).
All Chamber members are fully responsible and accountable for all actions of, and all charges incurred by, their business representatives.
I/we agree to the above terms and conditions.
Signature of Applicant________________________________
For a PDF click the link below.